Search This Blog

Follow us on Facebook

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Its time to watch Elf

Are you feeling a bit grinchy today?  I am.  I have a terrible sinus headache and its been raining all day.  I think the only cure for my current mood is a seriously funny Christmas movie, and I'm going with Elf.  Bob Newhart plays papa elf and is a perfect straight man for larger than life Will Farrell.  I wonder if maple syrup would taste as good on popcorn?
Buddy is an Elf, well he's really a human, but he was raised by elves.  He decides to journey from the North Pole to New York City to find his parents after he discovers he's really a human.  He finds his father and tries to fit into his family, but his quirky elf-like behavior makes life difficult for all until...wait for it....he saves Christmas!  I knew you'd be surprised by that ending.

Rated PG
Best coke chugging, 2 minute burp ever
Metacritic score: 61/100

No comments:

Post a Comment